Skip to content

Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Groove Rider GR-16 Released!

Comments

• ch> @kobamoto said:

Thats just my opinion, he actually paid for the app. It's also just my opinion that it would behoove us to focus more on peoples intentions, if I wasn't certain of his intentions I might have been more offended but they were clear. The intentions of what came after were clear as well so if we are calling out offensive stuff lets be consistent.

Well, this is kind of the rub. You cannot really know anyone’s intentions in any situation, because you can never know what anyone is thinking. And it’s not really my or anyone else’s job to figure that out. Having said that, my impression was that the the poster had some interesting points, but also wanted to swing his dick around too (that’s a metaphor btw - don’t know poster’s gender). Been there, done that. I was 20 once, too.

• edited January 2018

@kobamoto said:
    I'd start a religious sect dedicated to midi in and out for the ikaossilator app but only dB and myself would be in it

Most definitely. I gotta say though, with the fact you can erase and play/record the touchpad simultaneously this is pretty much the IKaossilator killer for me. It’s 99% what i imagined IKaossilator pro would be minus the large xy pads. I’d never quit IKaossilator completely though. Especially as I’ve come to appreciate it even more lately, I the way you can mix by paying attention to your playing and working with the maskintg that occurs

• edited January 2018

@jimpavloff is it possible to add a SOLO button for pads/parts in main screen maybe above the EDIT BUTTON (SHIFT/EDIT) The MIXER SOLO is good but performance will be better when working out sequences or for live performing not having to toggle between main screen and mixer screen.
    Also a MULTI SOLO option in MIXER i.e maybe 3 if poss - ? It's not a top request but handy and quicker than muting lots of parts in MIXER to hear just 2 - 4 parts for instance out of the 16 parts playing in mixer Quicker would be option to do quick multi solo on the parts User wants to hear.
    Peace.

• @stormbeats,
    Telengard pointed out earlier that you can solo by holding mute while pressing a pad. Not exactly the same as a solo button but you don’t have to switch pages.

• Solo on main page -
    Press Mute button to enter that mode.
    Hold Mute Down and press pad to Solo. You can only Solo one pad.

• Everything in this app is there for a reason I’ve found

• Life's short. Bygones be bygones ;) Facing future -

+1 for Solo Multiple Parts - the current 'mute + pad' shortcut combo for Part Solo is fine but need to be able to solo multiple parts for performance.

File import/browser - Need to be able to have folders inside folders. Beatmaker 3 browser + import options are well worth looking at for a system that nails it relatively well, still a compromise compared to the convenience of desktop or USB drag and drop, but given the awkwardness of ios file system it's close to optimal. Having to shuffle files out from my BM3 folders (or new transfers from desktop) in to single folders would take weeks/months.... On iPad there's really no need at all for this hurdle to exist in GR-16...Even Octatrack with it's tiny screen/mem card allows nested folders.. And just in terms of browsing single folders for samples to use while jamming in GR16 this 'no folders inside folders' thing = a browsing nightmare. Ridiculously slow/fiddly once you have 100s of folders... I began to import some samples from Beatmaker folder and just gave up. Felt like I was prepping/importing to a volca sample or something. Fine for a handful of files but no fun at all for a significant sample library..

Needless storage bloat - wondering why do sample files always get imported in to pattern? I read that I can delete a file from GR-16 folder after its been used in a pattern. So there must be some file duplication going on? This seems like an inefficient way of working and will quickly waste a ton of space. I already have to duplicate large sample libraries from BM3 folder/idensity/Fieldscaper etc > GR folder due to ios not allowing a basic 'shared sample folder'.... That's bad enough. But then samples also being duplicated WITHIN GR-16... Not good. Makes no sense to duplicate files unless user is destructive sample editing or wants to 'save all' for export project? Hoping this can be fixed @jimpavloff ?

Work in 'projects' - is this already possible? Will have proper read through manual later. Only skimmed it so far. But If not already there, an option to work in projects and 'patterns per project' rather than just a long list of patterns would make a lot more sense for some users. Again an organisation/performance/browsing/export thing.

• @Iostress said:
    Life's short. Bygones be bygones ;) Facing future -

+1 for Solo Multiple Parts - the current 'mute + pad' shortcut combo for Part Solo is fine but need to be able to solo multiple parts for performance.

File import/browser - Need to be able to have folders inside folders. Beatmaker 3 browser + import options are well worth looking at for a system that nails it relatively well, still a compromise compared to the convenience of desktop or USB drag and drop, but given the awkwardness of ios file system it's close to optimal. Having to shuffle files out from my BM3 folders (or new transfers from desktop) in to single folders would take weeks/months.... On iPad there's really no need at all for this hurdle to exist in GR-16...Even Octatrack with it's tiny screen/mem card allows nested folders.. And just in terms of browsing single folders for samples to use while jamming in GR16 this 'no folders inside folders' thing = a browsing nightmare. Ridiculously slow/fiddly once you have 100s of folders... I began to import some samples from Beatmaker folder and just gave up. Felt like I was prepping/importing to a volca sample or something. Fine for a handful of files but no fun at all for a significant sample library..

Needless storage bloat - wondering why do sample files always get imported in to pattern? I read that I can delete a file from GR-16 folder after its been used in a pattern. So there must be some file duplication going on? This seems like an inefficient way of working and will quickly waste a ton of space. I already have to duplicate large sample libraries from BM3 folder/idensity/Fieldscaper etc > GR folder due to ios not allowing a basic 'shared sample folder'.... That's bad enough. But then samples also being duplicated WITHIN GR-16... Not good. Makes no sense to duplicate files unless user is destructive sample editing or wants to 'save all' for export project? Hoping this can be fixed @jimpavloff ?

Once you have imported a sample into pattern, it is being optimized and copied into internal GR's sample cache, and no longer linked with your original wav from the Doc's folder. That's how the samples in GR work. It allows to speed up the sample loading when changing patterns during playback, and also allows not to ruin your other patterns, where this sample may already be used, if you would edit or delete the original sample.

Work in 'projects' - is this already possible? Will have proper read through manual later. Only skimmed it so far. But If not already there, an option to work in projects and 'patterns per project' rather than just a long list of patterns would make a lot more sense for some users. Again an organisation/performance/browsing/export thing.

Are you talking about User Banks in the Pattern selector?

• edited January 2018

Deleted

• edited January 2018

Deleted

• @jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

Once you have imported a sample into pattern, it is being optimized and copied into internal GR's sample cache, and no longer linked with your original wav from the Doc's folder. That's how the samples in GR work. It allows to speed up the sample loading when changing patterns during playback, and also allows not to ruin your other patterns, where this sample may already be used, if you would edit or delete the original sample.

Thanks for reply and info.

Could we maybe get an option in settings for 'current sample duplicate method' vs stream from GR folder/ram? I don't think I'll ever need the extra speed that the duplication provides if I'm using Mono samples less than 10 secs? So losing storage seems unnecessary for me/similar users? Can't think of any other hardware or app that by default does this? Could GR cache maybe just use iPad ram instead or something if speed is an issue? Would also make sense when/if the sampler is added, as destructive trimming etc will be needed and the trimmed file will often be desired to be saved to the GR global sample library (not just to patten) so it can used in other patterns too? So I imagine some responsibility will eventually need to be given to users to just be aware when destructive editing/saving/moving sample files etc? Pretty sure most users are used to how that stuff works and won't ruin their patterns etc ;)

Yeah User Banks in pattern selector sounds like it would equate to similar functionality to Projects. Are they already an option? Great news if so :)

How about the 'no folders inside folders' issue? That's the main one unfortunately :(

• edited January 2018

Edited - NVMND

• @Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

Could we maybe get an option in settings for 'current sample duplicate method' vs stream from GR folder/ram? I don't think I'll ever need the extra speed that the duplication provides if I'm using Mono samples less than 10 secs? So losing storage seems unnecessary for me/similar users? Can't think of any other hardware or app that by default does this? Could GR cache maybe just use iPad ram instead or something if speed is an issue? Would also make sense when/if the sampler is added, as destructive trimming etc will be needed and the trimmed file will often be desired to be saved to the GR global sample library (not just to patten) so it can used in other patterns too? So I imagine some responsibility will eventually need to be given to users to just be aware when destructive editing/saving/moving sample files etc? Pretty sure most users are used to how that stuff works and won't ruin their patterns etc ;)

Yeah User Banks in pattern selector sounds like it would equate to similar functionality to Projects. Are they already an option? Great news if so :)

How about the 'no folders inside folders' issue? That's the main one unfortunately :(

You don't have to worry about the internal sample cache. It is well organized and does not take much space. If you delete/free all the patterns with specific sample used in them, the sample will be automatically deleted from the internal cache also. Speeding up of samples loading, well, nobody cancelled the realtime patterns change feature, where loading a sample does not drop's your audio rendering, as done currently. A much more of your concern about the disk space must be directed to the GR's Documents folder, where you copy/organize your samples and folders.

About nested folders, currently there's no way of making the second and third level folders accessible in the app. But this may change in the future.

There's only one user bank available currently, but I left a possibility for the future to add more tabs with user patterns in pattern selector. However, there are many compatibility issues that does not allow to implement it in the current version.

Multiple solo option - this one can be added in the future updates.

• @jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

You don't have to worry about the internal sample cache. It is well organized and does not take much space. If you delete/free all the patterns with specific sample used in them, the sample will be automatically deleted from the internal cache also. Speeding up of samples loading, well, nobody cancelled the realtime patterns change feature, where loading a sample does not drop's your audio rendering, as done currently. A much more of your concern about the disk space must be directed to the GR's Documents folder, where you copy/organize your samples and folders.

About nested folders, currently there's no way of making the second and third level folders accessible in the app. But this may change in the future.

There's only one user bank available currently, but I left a possibility for the future to add more tabs with user patterns in pattern selector. However, there are many compatibility issues that does not allow to implement it in the current version.

Thanks for reply. Mmm... Good news about the multiple solos. Not quite so good about the rest ;)

Not sure what you mean when say 'don't worry about the duplicate sample cache, it doesn't take much space'.... Surely it takes as much space as the original samples do that are duplicated? If those samples can be deleted from GR folder then surely they exist in the cache/elsewhere? 256 patterns x est. average 40mb per pattern... =.... quite a lot of bloat... Re the benefit of real time pattern change without dropouts... I think it's possible to do that in numerous apps/hardware without file duplication? A little confused by your reply tbh..

Guess it's quite a steep learning experience for you with this first sequencer app (sounds like it's been coded with something akin to barbed wire, making adjustments almost impossible) and most of it is REALLY impressive, so I'll try not to be so critical/optimistic for this one ;) Great app overall and interested to see what's next :)

Nested folders and user banks would be a huge improvement for general practicality if possible tho.. Feel like I'm gonna have to set aside a full week to re-organise/import samples with the current restrictions. Hope we see this stuff at some point though if/when possible :)
    Cheers!

• @Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

Thanks for reply. Mmm... Good news about the multiple solos. Not quite so good about the rest ;)

Not sure what you mean when say 'don't worry about the duplicate sample cache, it doesn't take much space'.... Surely it takes as much space as the original samples do that are duplicated? If those samples can be deleted from GR folder then surely they exist in the cache/elsewhere? 256 patterns x est. average 40mb per pattern... =.... quite a lot of bloat... Re the benefit of real time pattern change without dropouts... I think it's possible to do that in numerous apps/hardware without file duplication? A little confused by your reply tbh..

>

.......What is your app size currently? Has this increased massively whilst using due to this issue?? I have yet to see my app go above 60mb!

Guess it's quite a steep learning experience for you with this first sequencer app (sounds like it's been coded with something akin to barbed wire, making adjustments almost impossible) and most of it is REALLY impressive, so I'll try not to be so critical/optimistic for this one ;) Great app overall and interested to see what's next :)

>

.......Sounds like it’s quite a steep learning curve for yourself with this app ? Have you used the original Electribe 2? I would advise reading the manual as a lot of misconceptions are cleared up, certaily in my case. It may just help.

........I would also advise to use a little more decorum when describing your thoughts on the developer. Comments like the ones above could infuriate some as they may come across condescending and inappropriate...just a thought on an area you may choose to improve on.

Nested folders and user banks would be a huge improvement for general practicality if possible tho.. Feel like I'm gonna have to set aside a full week to re-organise/import samples with the current restrictions. Hope we see this stuff at some point though if/when possible :)

>

.........if you really need to set aside a full week I would say find a similar desktop alternative until the app has the features you feel you need. I think the current iOS ecosystem is still a few years behind its OS counterpart and it may be resulting in your unusual focus on the apps limitations and not on how to work around them in its current version, have you tried just importing a few samples at a time and working something up with them ? I would advise this for now.

.........my advice to you would be to avoid overthinking everything and see if you can even get to the point where the app is a huge bloater or it has actually taken you a week to import the samples the way you wish. You may even have some fun!

+1 for multiple solo’s tho, great suggestion....although the workaround is fine for now ;)

• edited January 2018

If anyone is in the know when I "export pattern" are the parts/sounds used saved within the export making it a exported full project ready to be used as back up if need be or to transfer to another ipad with Groove Rider installed?> @jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

@jimpavloff thanks for reading my post about about the multiple solo's - is it possible even to add the multiple solo of several pads in main screen and 1 or 2 Stereo Aux / Group channels in the mixer window could be good for an option to route all drums for instance or a loop with multichops that have different volume levels but a Aux fader to turn the "loop" channels overall volume with one fader - no rush but thinking of ways to lessen the need to export audio/projects from Grooverider - the app itself is for me so impressive as it is an excellent app - next step Project mixing internally in GR16 with a goal not to have to finish projects outside of GR
    To add - Not a major issue but the pop up menu listing i.e when saving "init Pattern" could be good to display the patterns "name" that has been saved in the main window -only displaying "init" when the user has not saved the "init pattern" which will remind the User.
    Effects wise - GR Effects are excellent - really good - one effect that would be good is a "sample delay" where you can delay the left or right side by milliseconds (check the zMORS eq - really good for widening mono signals -
    If you do add a Master compressor a Emulation of the SP303/404 Vinyl Sim would be a dream come true -
    The company Goodhertz have modelled this on OSX
    If you watch the first link maybe skip to the 4min30sec mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8qGxsKNfnk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_wiB9eDNqs

I don't expect anything as in depth but an aggresive style Master compressor would be cool

Once again thanks for this excellent app -
    Peace

• @DaveMagoo said:

@Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

>

.......What is your app size currently? Has this increased massively whilst using due to this issue?? I have yet to see my app go above 60mb!

>

.......Sounds like it’s quite a steep learning curve for yourself with this app ? Have you used the original Electribe 2? I would advise reading the manual as a lot of misconceptions are cleared up, certaily in my case. It may just help.

........I would also advise to use a little more decorum when describing your thoughts on the developer. Comments like the ones above could infuriate some as they may come across condescending and inappropriate...just a thought on an area you may choose to improve on.

>

.........if you really need to set aside a full week I would say find a similar desktop alternative until the app has the features you feel you need. I think the current iOS ecosystem is still a few years behind its OS counterpart and it may be resulting in your unusual focus on the apps limitations and not on how to work around them in its current version, have you tried just importing a few samples at a time and working something up with them ? I would advise this for now.

.........my advice to you would be to avoid overthinking everything and see if you can even get to the point where the app is a huge bloater or it has actually taken you a week to import the samples the way you wish. You may even have some fun!

+1 for multiple solo’s tho, great suggestion....although the workaround is fine for now ;)

Jeezus. Witch hunt... Just burn me and be done ;)

Your accusing me of being condescending and advising how I speak is literally the most condescending thing in the entire thread...

We're all adults. Getting tired of being made to feel like I insulted someone when I'm just giving feedback on a product that I paid for. Im not interested in the 'it's an electribe' thing. So to me (and anyone else that was never an electribe owner) this is just a groovebox app on an iPad. So things like import/storage use etc...they're concerns that the electribe manual doesn't really mention ;) If those things don't concern or effect your workflow with the app and samples etc, just ignore my post and be happy! I haven't checked the app size like you suggest.. because I know it's still almost the same size as when I bought it. Organising samples in to new folders to import from BM3 folder in iPad files app was such a drag that I bailed...

You sell a product you expect critique. You never had a critic or fan that thought differently about a record you made than you did? Happens... That's life/the Internet... I'm always just grateful they listened to the record and cared enough to have an opinion. Dude has my money. I have his app. Criticism's fair as long as it's polite and considered.. I did also say that it's pretty great app overall, maybe you missed that?

And people feeling the need to say stuff like 'if you need to spend a week to organise and import samples, just use a desktop'... Like I didn't think of that myself and will probably just be doing that... I mentioned it here because its a real life example of the implications of an area that could improved in the app. Don't you have better things to do than to butt in on other people's conversations and assume to know everything about someone's experience/requirements?

No need for this chat show. Just here to talk about production tools!?! Can we please?

• @Iostress said:

@DaveMagoo said:

@Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

>

>

>

Your accusing me of being condescending and advising how I speak is literally the most condescending thing in the entire thread...

We're all adults. Getting tired of being made to feel like I insulted someone when I'm just giving feedback on a product that I paid for. Im not interested in the 'it's an electribe' thing. So to me (and anyone else that was never an electribe owner) this is just a groovebox app on an iPad. So things like import/storage use etc...they're concerns that the electribe manual doesn't really mention ;) If those things don't concern or effect your workflow with the app and samples etc, just ignore my post and be happy! I haven't checked the app size like you suggest.. because I know it's still almost the same size as when I bought it. Organising samples in to new folders to import from BM3 folder in iPad files app was such a drag that I bailed...

You sell a product you expect critique. You never had a critic or fan that thought differently about a record you made than you did? Happens... That's life/the Internet... I'm always just grateful they listened to the record and cared enough to have an opinion. Dude has my money. I have his app. Criticism's fair as long as it's polite and considered.. I did also say that it's pretty great app overall, maybe you missed that?

And people feeling the need to say stuff like 'if you need to spend a week to organise and import samples, just use a desktop'... Like I didn't think of that myself and will probably just be doing that... I mentioned it here because its a real life example of the implications of an area that could improved in the app. Don't you have better things to do than to butt in on other people's conversations and assume to know everything about someone's experience/requirements?

No need for this chat show. Just here to talk about production tools!?! Can we please?

Are you predominantly using samples to produce with it?

• edited January 2018

@jimpavloff I posted but hasn't come through so apologies in advance if my previous post appears -
    Was suggesting a Master Channel Aggresive character style compressor with a vinyl simulation sound like the Roland SP303/404 - Would sound good with the sound I get from GR16
    Thanks for thinking about the multiple solo suggestion I posted.

• @DaveMagoo said:

@Iostress said:

@DaveMagoo said:

@Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

@jimpavloff said:

@Iostress said:

>

>

>

Are you predominantly using samples to produce with it?

Varies but I guess on iPad prob 50/50 samples/synths. Got around 40gb samples I pulled from studio desktop and all nice and organised in BM3 and soon as I started trying to pull some of them in to GR-16 it was Insta-chore/bail ;) I'll possibly come back to it when I get a minute. Just very time-consuming/tedious and a shame it's necessary. Even just pulling only a little amount out and making new 'single' folders is a PITA in files app/desktop..It feels like work I've already done :/ And I guess its just especially un-inviting when knowing the result of the effort is going to be a browsing nightmare in GR16 browser with hundreds of folders to scroll down...

• @stormbeats said:
    @jimpavloff I posted but hasn't come through so apologies in advance if my previous post appears -
    Was suggesting a Master Channel Aggresive character style compressor with a vinyl simulation sound like the Roland SP303/404 - Would sound good with the sound I get from GR16

+1000. The OG 404 vinyl-sim comp (including the same params for warble and vinyl crackles volume) would be dope on master bus. Every app should have this! ;)

• edited January 2018

@Iostress said:

@stormbeats said:

+1000. The OG 404 vinyl-sim comp (including the same params for warble and vinyl crackles volume) would be dope on master bus. Every app should have this! ;)

@lostress @jimpavloff yep. that and a simple stereo widener will make mono signals into stereo and can then do the Hass Left or Right millisecond delay trick
    Check out the zMORS eq it has this in the delay section a simple slider where can delay left or right channel in small buffer sizes

• I think the recommended way to use samples with GR is to only copy samples in that you are really sure you’re going to use inside the app instead of just dumping 40GB of material in there. I would suggest to keep those in BM3 or AudioShare or something like that.

• edited January 2018

@Munibeast said:
    I think the recommended way to use samples with GR is to only copy samples in that you are really sure you’re going to use inside the app instead of just dumping 40GB of material in there. I would suggest to keep those in BM3 or AudioShare or something like that.

why? because sample length/file browser restriction?

• @Munibeast said:
    I think the recommended way to use samples with GR is to only copy samples in that you are really sure you’re going to use inside the app instead of just dumping 40GB of material in there. I would suggest to keep those in BM3 or AudioShare or something like that.

Yeah that might be kind of the 'only' way really ;)

But even minimal kind of importing is quite painful/requiring a lot of work due to the lack of nested folder support. Doesn't seem like the dev sees it as urgent tho so it's kind of like it or lump it I suppose ;)

A shame tho because way less chance for happy accidents if you're kind of 'pre-planning a small sample library' and then get in the habit of keeping inside of that collection. A lot less chance of accidentally stumbling on gold...

And even with quite minimal sample library, say 30 kits, 30 instruments, 30 ambient/field recording/odds folders...thats still going to be a lot of scrolling up/down in the little GR16 browser and no way to organise them outside of alphabetical (<assuming the user samples list is alphabetical?).

It's not the end of the world but it's definitely the reason why I'm not jamming much on GR16 yet and probably won't for a little while til I get some free time to prep the sample import.

• This is my favorite app in a long time, great work @jimpavloff! I’m a long time ESX user and you’ve really nailed the vibe and workflow of the hardware. Haven’t looked at the manual yet but like it much more than the ES2 I had briefly.

Found a few bugs today..

After browsing and previewing samples for a while, samples beyond a certain point in the list of folders and files won’t load, and the pads stop lighting up in keyboard mode. It will still load all the previously used samples, but have to restart the app to hear the samples further down the list.

I can’t open a list of arpeggiator patterns.. guessing when you tap Pattern 1 in the arpeggiator menu a submenu is meant to pop up like all the other options?

• edited January 2018

@stormbeats said:

@Iostress said:

@stormbeats said:

@lostress @jimpavloff yep. that and a simple stereo widener will make mono signals into stereo and can then do the HaaS Left or Right millisecond delay trick
    Check out the zMORS eq it has this in the delay section a simple slider where you can delay left or right channel in small buffer sizes

@lostress @jimpavloff these two additions Master Compressor and Stereo widener and a Master Eq and I can do everything in GR no sweat - A full mix - the resapmle feature as @samu said is more or less there already when you export the audio it actually appears in GR export window ready to re drag the resample back onto a pad without having to leave GR Very cool though a dedicated re sample page in the main screen would be even better .

• @stormbeats said:

@Iostress said:

@stormbeats said:

@lostress @jimpavloff yep. that and a simple stereo widener will make mono signals into stereo and can then do the Hass Left or Right millisecond delay trick
    Check out the zMORS eq it has this in the delay section a simple slider where can delay left or right channel in small buffer sizes

Yeh both a widener/spatial thing (and also a spring reverb (or any reverb ;) added to insert fx would be great :)

• @Iostress said:

@stormbeats said:

@Iostress said:

@stormbeats said:

Yeh both a widener/spatial thing (and also a spring reverb (or any reverb ;) added to insert fx would be great :)

@lostress yep less is more those 3 fundamental effects and the rest will be my brain effects haha - dude I come from the day in the 80's where we had to do pause tape recording just to get a loop - google it - this ios etc is a luxury believe me

• @stormbeats said:

@stormbeats said:

@Iostress said:

@stormbeats said:

@lostress @jimpavloff yep. that and a simple stereo widener will make mono signals into stereo and can then do the HaaS Left or Right millisecond delay trick
    Check out the zMORS eq it has this in the delay section a simple slider where you can delay left or right channel in small buffer sizes

@lostress @jimpavloff these two additions Master Compressor and Stereo widener and a Master Eq and I can do everything in GR no sweat - A full mix - the resapmle feature as @samu said is more or less there already when you export the audio it actually appears in GR export window ready to re drag the resample back onto a pad without having to leave GR Very cool though a dedicated re sample page in the main screen would be even better .

The same Stereo widener added to insert fx on Parts would be useful too ;)

Yeh, also hoping a dedicated resample process turns up some point, but that sounds useable for now.