Skip to content

Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who Use an Apple Watch? Are you happy with it? Why do you have it?

I started recently to exercise more. I'm looking for a device to track my progress for motivation.
The Fitbit is not accurate in many domain. I was thinking about an Apple Watch.

Who got one? Are you happy with it? Why do you have one?

Comments

• It has a lot of built in functions and integrates really well with other Apple devices. Can’t think of any reason why I would get a watch that doesn’t integrate with my phone now.

• edited July 2023

I had no intention of getting an Apple Watch but I got a great deal on one when I took out health insurance a few yrs ago and I honestly wouldn’t be without it now.
    Great for tracking fitness but also paying for things contactlessly, using public transport on the rare occasion I am in London, setting multiple alarms/timers when I am cooking, using it for directions when driving or walking, reading texts without having to get my phone out and controlling music playing apps (eg iPhone playing through Bluetooth speakers/Airplay).
    And the wake up alarm is true best I’ve ever had - very gentle.

• used it the other day as a midi controller it’s was alot of fun. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/midi-motion-for-apple-watch/id6444314230

• I think it's great myself, use mine almost daily for exercise and GPS tracking my bike rides. Big fan of the Workoutdoors app, and very much looking forward to Apple finally having proper topo maps in WatchOS 17.

• I use it to replace credit cards for restaurant and store purchasing and to tell time. It’s UI to see steps is awful and they don’t cater to walkers… but running, biking seem to be their target users. I bought an Amazon watch to count steps and save my records but they decided to get out of that business… refunded my purchase price and yet it keeps performing. I wonder if my arm might fall off sometime soon.

• edited July 2023

You will likely get the best price for an Apple Watch at Costco. Specials in the greater Montreal area pop up about three times a year. I use it for contactless payment. It’s haptic function works well with maps for turn cues when driving. It has a handy calculator I use often. I even have a currency exchange app on it that’s great for travel. Messages are more convient on the watch then from the phone. And more…

• I bought mine for the sole purpose of listening to music wirelessly while exercising.
    I’m aware of all the exercise monitoring functions but I just haven’t used them yet.
    I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.