Skip to content

Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Updating The Audiobus Forum

Hello!

I've spent much of the day fiddling around figuring out how to update the Audiobus forum's software to the latest version of Vanilla – no small undertaking these days, as the company who make the software don't exactly make it easy any more!

I think I'm mostly there, but I'd like to get some more eyeballs on it before I pull the trigger, as once we're upgraded, there's no going back.

I've set up a staging site: https://staging.forum.audiob.us - it's a copy of the forum as of about an hour or so ago.

Would you mind trying it out for me? Seeing if anything seems obviously amiss. Feel free to post and everything, use it as you would normally – but note that what you post won't be kept, though, as this is a copy. It's just a sandbox, so go nuts.

If there are no major problems, I might cross my fingers and pull the trigger on it all tomorrow.

Michaeljwmmakerofmusic