Skip to content

Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Groove Rider GR-16 Released!

Comments

• @db909 said:
    The swipe is a little finicky but it works

@jimpavloff @db909 swipe delete not working at all for me its not a major issue though a fix would help.

• @jimpavloff thanks for the great app!
    this may have been asked before, but it would be nice to have the possibility to trigger shift via midi to launch fills with an external controller.

• @db909 said:

+1

• @LucidMusicInc said:

@db909 said:

+1

Works fine for me on iPhone and iPad.

• @jimpavloff Love the app and just want to ask again if there are any plans to support Midi Out on a per Track basis so I can control n# AU and hardware synths with GrooveRider at the same time :)

Keep up the great work!

• @anickt said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

@db909 said:

+1

ok @jimpavloff I'am on 11.2.1 iOS do you think this maybe why the swipe delete not working on my Air2 and
    Ipad Pro 12.9?

• @stormbeats said:

@anickt said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

@db909 said:

+1

ok @jimpavloff I'am on 11.2.1 iOS do you think this maybe why the swipe delete not working on my Air2 and
    Ipad Pro 12.9?

What exactly happens when you swipe, the red "Delete" button appears? and when you hit it, the file won't delete?

• @jimpavloff said:

@stormbeats said:

@anickt said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

@db909 said:

+1

Ipad Pro 12.9?

What exactly happens when you swipe, the red "Delete" button appears? and when you hit it, the file won't delete? Have you tried a longer swipe? I see you have a big Pro screen.

• They look beautiful!

• @jimpavloff wow good work on those skins. Tweaking colors is above and beyond

• Bow to the genius of @jimpavloff

• Incredible!

• Glad you took cues from my idea with the flatter pads. Looks lovely. Much appreciated

• Utterly useless unless you can change skins via midi program change and tweak colors through midi cc. :D

• @wim said:
    Utterly useless unless you can change skins via midi program change and tweak colors through midi cc. :D

I love jokes that only work in very specific circumstances and this is a good one

• @jimpavloff said:

@jimpavloff said:

@stormbeats said:

@anickt said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

@db909 said:

+1

Ipad Pro 12.9?

What exactly happens when you swipe, the red "Delete" button appears? and when you hit it, the file won't delete? Have you tried a longer swipe? I see you have a big Pro screen.

@jimpavloff - I swipe then hit the delete button - its also on my Air2 that it happens

• @jimpavloff nice work on the tweakable skins - Jim is the dude!!!! :-)

• @db909 said:

@wim said:
    Utterly useless unless you can change skins via midi program change and tweak colors through midi cc. :D

I love jokes that only work in very specific circumstances and this is a good one

I snorted.

• @jimpavloff super cool.

When you’re done with that how about 2.99 IAP for MidiOut feature ;^)

• All this power (and now custom skinning too). @jimpavloff dude, you blew me away five updates ago. Brilliant keeps getting brilliant-er.

• Updated

• Groove Rider is so good, I can't express how much I have been enjoying using it, very exciting!

I decided to keep quiet until I had used it for a while, and after 6 weeks of solid use the one thing that would make it even better for me is MIDI Out, I saw a few others had asked for it so I thought I would add my support: I would happily pay for a MIDI Out IAP. Even a simple implementation where note numbers were output by the pads in keys and chords mode and the sequencer would be extremely useful.

I could go on about how good this app is all day, but you all know that. There is some real magic in the oscilator edit knobs, thanks Jim!

• Jim says will add MIDI import if he gets more requests.Please do ask.

• Thanks for the skin editor :) I wish all apps had this!
    +1 for midi import.

• edited February 2018

@jimpavloff dude you are excellent with the updates the JET BLACK is supercool as well as the other ones - thanks The NEPTUNE one too nice - just one tiny thing if you can make the start and end trim dials both have the outside dial colours at present the END has YELLOW but the START has no colour on the dial - no rush for that though and thanks again.
    @jimpavloff silly me the coulor appears when turning the START dial - my mistake

• @alecsbuga have to thank you too dude for making the skin suggestions

• We got the Hello, Kitty theme guys! :o

• @ZackDelta said:
    Groove Rider is so good, I can't express how much I have been enjoying using it, very exciting!

I decided to keep quiet until I had used it for a while, and after 6 weeks of solid use the one thing that would make it even better for me is MIDI Out, I saw a few others had asked for it so I thought I would add my support: I would happily pay for a MIDI Out IAP. Even a simple implementation where note numbers were output by the pads in keys and chords mode and the sequencer would be extremely useful.

I could go on about how good this app is all day, but you all know that. There is some real magic in the oscilator edit knobs, thanks Jim!

++1 please take my money!

• Besides just being awesome and fun as hell to use and to jam with, GrooveRider is quickly becoming the best composing tool I have.

By that I mean for generating ideas quickly, with minimum hassle. With the added step conditions, it gets to a whole new level as one of the best sequencers as well. I prefer putting things together myself more than relying only on loops and apps like GarageBand drummer and the Luis Martinez apps. I use them due to lack of time, but am never completely happy with the results (not due to any fault of the apps - I'm just more of a control freak I guess). Being able to create the base patterns, then dial in some controlled randomness is perfect. Rozeta excels at this as well, but with a bit less control.

I'm finding though that if I want to take things to completion in the genre's I usually work, I end up re-sequencing those ideas in something else to use other plugins. So here's my vote for midi-out. I don't care at all about import, though I can see why people would want that.

If it never comes, I'm so more than happy with this app, that it would be ridiculous to be disappointed. But if it does, it's probably going to be the starting point for just about everything I do.